- Genesis 50:15-21
- Psalm 103:8-13
- Romans 14:1-12
- Matthew 18:21-35
Sunday Morning Conversations
- We will resume conversations in January.
- 9:40 am Sunday
The Parish Nurse Role Includes:
- Member visitation and communion in one’s home, nursing home, hospital or long term care facility.
- Provides emotional support and information by phone.
- Provides resources and problem-solves with parishioners as the need arises.
- Is actively involved with the parishioners and families on the Prayer & Military list; offering visitation and a greeting card ministry.
- Prayerfully provides prayer shawls for comfort as the need arises.
- Offers parishioners educational handouts on current health issues.
- Provides bereavement follow-up visits and grieving material mailings to family members.
- Attends weekly staff meetings to keep the staff apprised of the ministry’s activities and receive staff feedback and input regarding parishioner needs.